For the Clinton Lady Arrows Volleyball team, 2019 has been a record year.
After defeating both Starkville High School and DeSoto Central 3-1 in the opening two rounds of playoffs, the Lady Arrows have secured their spot in the Final Four of the MHSAA State Volleyball Championships.
Here’s what you will need to know if you’re planning on making the trip to Starkville to cheer on the Lady Arrows.
- The tournament will be held Thursday through Saturday. The Semi-final match between Clinton and Ocean Springs will begin at 6:00 P.M. on Thursday, October 24 in the Newell-Grissom Volleyball Facility on the campus of Mississippi State University.
- Admission to the Semi-finals and Finals are $10 each. You can purchase your tickets online if you wish to bypass the ticket window.
- There is a Clear Bag Policy in place. Clear bags can be no larger than 12″ x 6″ x 12″. Other than small clutch purses, no other bags will be allowed in. Visit their site for more information.
- The winner of the Semi-final match will play again at 5:00 P.M. on Saturday, October 26 also in the Newell-Grissom Volleyball Facility. Admission is $10.
- If you cannot attend, you can visit MHSAA’s website for information about watching the match online.
Heading into the Semis
Coach Megan Brown’s Lady Arrows Volleyball team (30-7) will look to handle business against Ocean Springs (20-11).
The two teams previously met during the Southern Classic Tournament on Aug. 10 where the Lady Arrows defeated the Lady Greyhounds 2-1.
The winner of the match will face the winner of Lewisburg (28-11-1) vs. Brandon (25-13).