Here are some examples of what to write in a highschoolgraduationcard. “A hearty congratulation on your graduation and wishing you a very good luck for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.” “Caps off to you, Graduate!
- 1 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 2 What to say to the graduates of 2021?
- 3 What do you write in a high school graduation card for religion?
- 4 What are inspiring words?
- 5 What are some positive sayings?
- 6 How much money should you give a high school graduate?
- 7 What do you say to a 2021 high school graduate?
- 8 How do you encourage graduates?
- 9 What do you write in a niece’s graduation card?
- 10 How do you caption a graduation photo?
- 11 What should Graduation Tribute say?
- 12 What are three inspirational words?
- 13 What are 5 positive words or phrases?
- 14 What are some wise words?
What are good quotes for graduation?
Short Graduation Quotes
- “Be bold, be courageous, be your best.”
- “There is no script.
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Follow your fear.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
What to say to the graduates of 2021?
I am really proud of our Class of 2021, and I cannot wait to see all your accomplishments in the next chapter. Congratulations to the Class of 2021 on your graduation. All of your hard work and perseverance have led you to this proud moment in your lives. Best wishes on your next adventure!
What do you write in a high school graduation card for religion?
Encourage and inspire the graduate with a meaningful blessing or quote.
- “Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.”
- “May God grant you the desires of your heart and make all your plans succeed!”
- “The future is all yours now. Go for it! May the Lord bless your steps and watch over you.”
What are inspiring words?
What Are Some Uplifting and Positive Inspirational Words?
- Accomplish. “He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life.”
- Action. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
- Ambition. “Ambition is the path to success.
- Believe. “Believe it can be done.
What are some positive sayings?
Top Positive Quotes
- “The best is yet to be.” –
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” –
- “Do good and good will come to you.” –
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” –
- “Positivity always wins…
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” –
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” –
- “Keep looking up…
How much money should you give a high school graduate?
Shutterfly notes that most gifts fall between $20-100 dollars. The amounts can range depending on your relationship, but ranges include: Friends and siblings: $20-75. Parents: $100 or more.
What do you say to a 2021 high school graduate?
Formal Graduation Messages
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
- Congratulations on your accomplishments and we wish you luck in the future.
- We wish you luck in all your future endeavors and congratulate you on your great success.
- We are proud to share in the excitement of your graduation.
How do you encourage graduates?
Words of Encouragement for Graduates
- Graduation is the first step to success.
- Keep aiming higher, be more patient, and practice positive affirmation.
- You can start running your own business.
- I have complete faith in you.
- Good things come to patient people.
- Whatever you do, do it as if today is your last day.
What do you write in a niece’s graduation card?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
Sweet Graduation Captions
- How lucky I am to have something, that makes saying goodbye so hard.
- Don’t cry because it’s over.
- The best feeling in the world is knowing your parents are smiling because of you.
- Behind you, all your memories.
- May we continue to do amazing things in life.
- You’ve sacrificed a lot for my future.
What should Graduation Tribute say?
College Grad Messages
- A hearty congratulations on your college graduation, and wishing you the best for the new beginning in life. May you reach all your goals.
- Congratulations on your well-deserved degree.
- Chase your dreams.
- Congratulations on your great success.
- Congratulations graduate.
What are three inspirational words?
120 Inspiring Three Word Quotes
- Act as if.
- Act without expectation.
- All is well.
- Allow for delays.
- Always be honest.
- Always be yourself.
- Always deliver quality.
- Ask powerful questions.
What are 5 positive words or phrases?
You can become a more positive person by starting to practice these phrases that super successful people always say.
- I admire you. Super positive people are appreciative.
- You can do it. Super positive people are supportive.
- I value you.
- You can count on me.
- I believe in you.
- You are kind.
- I trust you.
- You are smart.
What are some wise words?
19 Wise Quotes for a Better Life
- Be confident in yourself. “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” —
- Always be looking forward. “You can never plan the future by the past.” —
- Live a life of purpose.
- Be brave.
- Use your time wisely.
- Value yourself for who you are.
- Hone your skills.
- Keep your head up.