Here are some examples of no high school diploma jobs:
- Housekeeper. National average salary: $11.32 per hour.
- Server. National average salary: $11.38 per hour.
- Barista. National average salary: $11.57 per hour.
- Custodian. National average salary: $11.87 per hour.
- Security guard.
- 1 What is it called when you don’t have a high school diploma?
- 2 How can I make money without a highschool diploma?
- 3 Can you get a high school diploma after 21?
- 4 Is GED easier than high school?
- 5 Can you lie about having a high school diploma?
- 6 What jobs can a highschool dropout get?
- 7 Can you be rich without high school diploma?
- 8 Which is better high school diploma or GED?
- 9 Can you buy your high school diploma?
- 10 How can I get a high school diploma fast?
- 11 Is it hard to pass the GED?
- 12 Do employers look down on GED?
What is it called when you don’t have a high school diploma?
Most Adult Ed programs and community colleges offer classes that help students prepare to pass the General Educational Development Test or GED. The GED is recognized nationally as an acceptable substitute for a high school diploma and is a valuable asset for pursuing career and educational opportunities.
How can I make money without a highschool diploma?
8 Ways To Work From Home With No High School Diploma
- Freelance Writer. If you think you need a formalized education to become a writer, I’m happy to change your mind.
- Visual Artist/Graphics Designer.
- Virtual Assistant.
- Market Researcher/Secret Shopper.
- Start Your Own Business.
Can you get a high school diploma after 21?
Many high schools offer High School Adult Diploma Programs for adults over 21 with highly flexible methods. You can either get an official high school diploma or be well prepared to take on the GED exam.
Is GED easier than high school?
Although the GED test represents less of a time commitment than a high school diploma, it’s not academically easier. The test is graded on an equivalency scale compared to current high school students. To pass, test takers must perform on a level comparable to or above 60% of high school seniors.
Can you lie about having a high school diploma?
Can I lie about having a high school diploma? Well, of course, they can fire you for lying on your application and/or for not having a high school diploma. Your question is not a legal one, it is a personal one. You can tell them that you lied, etc., the choice is yours to make.
What jobs can a highschool dropout get?
10 Jobs Where High School Dropouts Can Be Successful
- Construction Manager.
- Office Manager.
- Sales Rep.
- Food Service Manager.
- Administrative Assistant.
Can you be rich without high school diploma?
The people who started from nothing, dropped out of high school or college, and became millionaires are fewer but they still exist. Brian Tracy and Richard Branson are high school drop out success stories, for example. Mark Zuckerberg, Michael Dell, and Bill Gates didn’t finish college.
Which is better high school diploma or GED?
A high school diploma is universally accepted at colleges and universities. Students who have a diploma and have demonstrated good grades will often be eligible for financial aid that individuals with a GED cannot get. In most instances, a diploma will be viewed as superior.
Can you buy your high school diploma?
It is entirely possible to buy a real high school diploma online! But don’t be too quick to answer, because there’s so much more to know about a fake high school diploma and whether it works in the first place.
How can I get a high school diploma fast?
The fastest way to get a real high school diploma is to enroll into self-paced online courses, and spend the required time completing online courses and graduate as quickly as possible.
Is it hard to pass the GED?
The GED test is hard because it is very time-pressured. But if you prepare with good resources, the GED is quite easy. The GED test gives you limited time (from 70 to 150 minutes, depending on the subject) for around 35-40 questions per subject.
Do employers look down on GED?
“The distinction between a high school diploma and a GED in the eyes of an employer is very negligible. Most employers do not in fact care whether a candidate has a high school diploma or a GED unless there is a relevant reason to,” says Nate Masterson, director of HR for Maple Holistics.